Teaching English in Korea: A unique, life-changing experience
For those with adventurous spirits and a passion for teaching, the Korean ESL teaching experience may be the eye-opening international opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Our agency was created by individuals who have lived and worked in Korea for a number of years. Through our own experiences we realised there was an inherent need for a North-American-based intermediary between Korean schools and those wishing to teach in South Korea. So, we decided to put our knowledge and experience to good use and create Korjob Canada Recruiting. We are now in our 9th consecutive year, and have successfully placed 100′s of English teachers throughout the Korean peninsula.
What makes us unique:
- We are Canadian, and operate in English. As ex-teachers ourselves, we approach our business from the teacher’s point of view.
- We provide free consultation sessions to those interested in learning more about this opportunity.
- We know what separates a good placement from a bad placement. We take the time to find the best fit for our applicants. This is demonstrated through our excellent track record of successful placements. See our Testimonials and Reviews page for some feedback from some of our teachers.
- We do not necessarily work with all applicants who apply. Applicants are screened and interviewed prior to being accepted into the Korjob Canada program.
- Our service is designed to transcend the cultural and language barriers to ensure that there are no communication issues between our applicants and our client-schools.
- We support our teachers from the time they apply to the end of their contract.